Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sorry so sorry

I'm sorry.
SERIOUSLY I'M SORRY FOR WHAT I DID.

all my words n what i did, i'm so sorry. its hard for me to take it. i just can't lie to myself anymore. n i just want you to know how sorry i am. please, forgive me and please don't let me go. i want u to be mine. the biggest mistake of my life is to let u go. what i thought was, by that way we can be even closer but i was wrong. i was wrong all the time. i lied a lot. lies just give me PAIN. it didnt give me any happiness. all i can see, i'm losing u, u're getting further n i can no longer see u smiling at me. please, i'm so sorry. sorry for not respecting you. i didn't mean to cause you pain. well i hope that we can still be friend. it all depends on you because i had changed. and things will never be the same. if only i could get back in time..

I'M SORRY AND TRULY SORRY..


Your Guardian Angel
Iloveyou and Imissyou
a little love will always remain



No comments:

Post a Comment